Back in the 1990s, getting weed was hard no matter where you lived. It wasn’t as potent and it was also illegal so it was difficult to get your hands on it. You had to know someone who knew someone who could hook you up with a dealer, and even then there was no guarantee that what you were getting would be any good. These days, however, buying weed has become much easier – and much safer.
Thanks to the legalization of marijuana in many places around the world, not only is it easier for people to buy weed but they can also find more varieties than ever before from both brick-and-mortar stores as well as online dispensaries.
There are dozens of strains available at any given time so customers have plenty of options when shopping for their favorite type of bud or concentrate product. The quality is also higher now that growers have access to better seeds and technology which means users can enjoy a more enjoyable experience when using cannabis products than ever before!
A distinguished Seasoned Atlanta Cannabis Lawyer with a wealth of experience and a deep-rooted understanding of the evolving legal landscape surrounding cannabis. Their seasoned expertise not only navigates the intricate nuances of cannabis law in Atlanta but also cultivates client trust by offering insightful guidance through the complexities of regulations and compliance. With a track record of successful cases and a commitment to staying at the forefront of this dynamic field, they stand as a reliable advocate for those seeking adept legal assistance within the realm of cannabis law.
Purchasing cannabis products has never been simpler either – thanks in large part due to advancements in technology over the past few decades such as eCommerce sites like Weedmaps or Leafly which make finding local dispensaries easy while providing reviews on different strains so customers know what they’re getting into beforehand (if possible). Not only that but delivery services make it even faster and more convenient for customers to get their favorite products without ever having to leave the house.
But what many people don’t know is that there’s a new way of buying weed that has been gaining popularity recently – deli style flower. What is this and how is it different than buying pre-packaged flower? Let’s look into it together.
The Types of Weed Products at Dispensaries
Before we look at deli-style weed, let’s talk about the kinds of products you can find at a dispensary. Dispensaries are the go-to place for cannabis users as they offer an array of different products such as pre-packaged flower, concentrates, edibles, and more.
The types of weed products you’ll typically find at dispensaries include:
- Pre-packaged Flower
- Comes in containers that range from small to large with strains ranging from indica to sativa and hybrids in between. The buds are usually dried & cured before being packaged so they can be ready to enjoy right away! It is important to note that some stores may also carry prerolls which are joints rolled up using ground flower material or even kief (the most potent part of the plant).
- These come in various forms including waxes, oils, and shatter which all have varying levels of potency depending on how much THC/CBD is present per gram. Concentrates provide a much stronger high than regular flower since there’s more active ingredient involved but it’s best for experienced users due to its strength!
- Available in a variety of flavors from gummies & chocolates all the way through savory snacks like chips or popcorn, these products allow people who don’t want to smoke or vape but still want to consume cannabis in some form. The effects of edibles typically take longer to kick in than other forms of consumption but last much longer as well!
- Topical Products
- These are products that are applied directly onto the skin & absorbed into the bloodstream for localized relief from pain, inflammation, and more. Examples include lotions, creams & balms which can provide relief without a psychoactive effect since they don’t enter the bloodstream as other forms do.
- Vape Cartridges
- These are pre-filled tanks with cannabis oil that can be used in vaporizers or vape pens. They typically come in a variety of different flavors which makes them appealing to many users who don’t want the traditional “weed” taste when vaping.
- These are cannabis-infused liquid extracts that can be taken either sublingually (under the tongue) or added to food & drinks for a more convenient way of consuming cannabis. They come in various flavors & strengths and tend to provide effects much faster than edibles since they’re absorbed into the bloodstream directly!
No matter which form you choose, one thing is certain – dispensaries have something for everyone when it comes to buying weed. From pre-packaged flower, concentrates and edibles all the way through topicals and tinctures there’s something available for every type of user out there!
Now let’s take a look at some of the most popular strains that users can find at dispensaries around North America such as:
- Sour Diesel
- A Sativa dominant hybrid strain known for its pungent diesel fuel aroma & energetic high that makes it perfect for daytime use. It has THC levels ranging from 17%-25% so users should expect strong psychoactive effects with this one!
- Blue Dream
- This is an incredibly popular strain thanks to its balanced combination of indica & sativa genetics which make it great as both day time relaxation medicine or evening/nighttime use. It has THC levels ranging from 17%-25% & can provide users with a relaxed, euphoric high that’s perfect for stress relief!
- God’s Gift
- This is an indica dominant hybrid strain that’s known for its strong sedative effects. It has THC levels ranging from 15%-25% & can provide users with a heavy body buzz as well as intense mental relaxation perfect for winding down after a long day.
- White Widow
- A classic sativa-dominant hybrid strain that has been around since the 90’s, this one packs quite a punch in terms of potency with THC levels up to 25%. It provides users with an uplifting and energetic high but also comes along with some couch lock so be prepared!
- OG Kush
- Another popular strain thanks to its earthy diesel aroma & potent effects, OG Kush is great for relieving stress & anxiety while providing an overall sense of relaxation and calmness throughout the body. Its THC content ranges from 17%-25%.
No matter which type of product you prefer or what kind of high you’re looking for when purchasing weed, there’s something out there just for you. Now, let’s look at one of the newest ways to buy cannabis – deli style flower.
What is Deli-Style Flower?
Deli style flower is a relatively new way for customers to purchase their favorite strains of cannabis that has been growing in popularity recently due to its convenience and freshness factor compared to pre-packaged buds. It is basically the same as pre-packaged flower only it is sold in bulk and customers can customize their order based on what they are looking for.
The main difference between deli style flower and pre-packaged buds lies in how its sold – instead of buying a set amount of one strain, users can mix & match different strains to create their own custom blend or pick out specific types that appeal to them most.
This allows for more control over the effects being sought after since each strain has its own unique cannabinoids & terpenes which all provide different benefits when consumed together!
Another benefit of deli style flower is that it’s usually fresher than pre-packed buds since it hasn’t been sitting around in plastic packaging waiting to be purchased like traditional products do – this means users get more bang for their buck with higher potency levels overall because less degradation occurs when storing without airtight containers (like those used with regular packaged cannabis). And lastly, there’s also the added bonus of being able to smell/see your product before you purchase so you know exactly what kind of quality you’re getting!
All things considered, deli style weed provides users with a lot more control over their purchasing experience which is why it’s becoming increasingly popular amongst cannabis consumers. It makes for a great option if you’re looking to experiment with different strains or just want to know exactly what kind of product you’re getting before buying.
Many people really prefer deli style flower because of its ease in customization, quality and ability to sample before purchase. In the end it all comes down to personal preference when choosing how you want to buy your weed – but if convenience & control are what you’re looking for then deli style flower might just be the best option for you!
Making the Best Weed Choices
No matter how you decide to purchase your weed, the most important thing is that you get it from a reputable source and make sure to check out their product offerings before purchasing. It’s also good practice to research different strains so you know what kind of effects they will have on your body – this way, when it comes time for buying cannabis products, whether deli style or pre-packaged flower, you can be sure that what’s in your cart is exactly what’s going into your body!
Another great tip for getting the best possible experience with cannabis products is knowing how much THC/CBD content each strain has & calculating out doses accordingly depending on individual tolerance levels.
This ensures users don’t take too much at once & risk an uncomfortable high as well as helps them find exactly which type of strain works best for them over time (everyone reacts differently!). The key here is moderation & being aware of personal limits – this way users can enjoy all the benefits without having any negative experiences!