There is a fishing charter near me – the Go Fish Charters. They offer different packages of charters. Go Fish Charters offers a day on the water. Their activities include Salmon fishing, bottom fishing or sightseeing. They customize the trip and pick up tourists and customers anywhere on Gabriola Island, Nanaimo Harbor or around the Gulf Islands. They also offer gourmet meals, fishing licenses and clean your catch.
The package includes fishing of salt water Salmon or Bottom fish, prawning, crabbing or just taking a cruise in the site for wildlife. It is good for 4 people; it can be upgraded to include 1 or 2 persons. An additional fee of $75 per person incurs for groups exceeding 4 pax. Package price is $475 for 4 hours charter, $675 for 6 hours charter – this is the most popular package and $850 for 8 hours charter.
The Go Fish Charters offers other services which you might need as well. They can arrange flights and accommodations in Silva Bay. They can also arrange Charter boats for larger groups and sell fishing bandannas for only $25. You may also extend your trip for only $100 per hour.
Make sure to bring a cooler with snacks and drinks, comfortable clothing, soft sole shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, etc. Do not forget to bring your camera to capture the beautiful scenery, and of course, the fish you catch. The good thing is, you will keep your catch and the Go Fish Charters will handle the cleaning and packaging for your convenience.
Fishing License Application Process
- Select if you are a New or a Returning Fisher
- Fill out the necessary information needed.
- Read and agree with the terms and condition.
- Choose1, 2, or annual
- Select a Salmon Stamp, this is $6.30 if you want to retain your Salmon
- Make sure to fill out all fields then select Purchase License and proceed to payment.
- Print license and bring it with you.
Reminders when purchasing your fishing license
- Strictly follow instructions.
- Do not browse back or click anything else on the webpage.
- You will need a conservation stamp if you plan in keeping your salmon
You may contact the Captain and Crew, Regan and Sylvie if you still have questions. They can be reached at their phone number 250 247 9291 or email them at [email protected].