There are hardly any cities, states and countries in the world that have not been affected by COVID-19 pandemic. At the present, there are about 190 countries that re facing the spread of this pandemic. All around the world, more than 6 million people are infected by the Corona Virus, some in mild conditions, while many of them are in critical condition. There is a significant number of deaths in all age groups, caused by the virus, which shows that it can attack anyone and everyone. People with weaker immune systems are more prone to the virus and need special care. For COVID patients, there a so many SOPs that have to be followed for their care and safety of the people around them. It becomes difficult to maintainsocialdistance while living in the same place, but temporary walls lower this difficulty.
What Are Temporary Pressurized Walls?
Temporary pressurized walls are basically plastic walls that can be inserted between a room to divide it into two rooms with more privacy. The best thing about them is that you can easily remove them whenever you like. They are normally about 4.5 inches thick and extend from ceiling to floor without any nails or screws. There are many types:
- Sound proof temporary walls
- Bookshelf temporary walls
- Partial walls
- Pressurized walls
Temporary walls despite being made out of plaster or plastic can bear weight up to 30 pounds. You can hang mirrors, wall hangings, frames and clocks on them without them falling down. These walls have doors and windows like cement walls, so that people get air and privacy.
What are the advantages of temporary pressurizedwalls?
There are several advantages of temporarypressurizedwalls. Some of them are following:
- Making money: Temporary pressurizedwalls allow you to create a separate room for a studio for your YouTube channel, art room or a home office. Temporary walls can increase your earning is if you rent the new room to a friend or any other person on monthly or weekly basis. Some other possibilities for you to earn money by using temporary walls is by opening a gym, tuition center, book club or training center in the extra space.
- Extra space:All the extra rooms you get from applying temporary pressurizedwalls provide extra space. You can give the room to the guests at your place. When there is a family gathering, you can expand the area by removing the temporary walls.
- Privacy: If you are living with a roommate or a landlord, getting privacy can be hard, which is why people choose to separate their portion by temporarypressurized They act as real walls in terms of privacy but are way more convenient than cement walls.
Benefits of Temporary pressurizedWalls for COVID-19 Patients
In this uncertain time of COVID-19 pandemic, temporarypressurized walls offer a lot of benefits. The family members of the infected people can install those walls in between them and the infected member. It not only maintains proper social distance but also give patients the feeling of home. Room dividers allow the patients and the caretakers in the family to have separated areas, lowering the chances of spread of the virus.
For anyone who needs to install dividers and the temporary pressurized walls for this purpose can contact Temporary Walls NYC. You can ask them to send workers for installation of their special COVID-19 dividers.
Temporary pressurizedwalls make things easy for those with patients of COVID-19 and they help control the spread of the virus in the house of corona patients, by making separate rooms for them. Visit us at http://allweekwalls.com/.