Throughout the first generations, all education-related to the church’s interests. Universities and schools were established. Ultimately the Teutonic people (Germans, Anglo-Saxons, Scandinavians) started to perform a larger part in education. The Cornerstone Church Nashville schools for people–and later for kids–first trained people about their new religion; they included writing and reading. Before this, teachers or parents gave coaching in pagan schools, or in houses. Reading Psalms and Bible were taught at the Religious Common School of Odessa at the close of the 2nd century.
- Mosaic law and heathen philosophy equally prepared the method for
- Christianity, that is the satisfaction of philosophy and law.
- He wanted to balance religion and philosophy.
- Never show students something that that you don’t yourself practice.
- The finish of training would be to develop into the likeness of God.
- Students should be trained to research for themselves.
- Provide instruction, in addition to the instructor, should seek to fix bad habits.
Basil advised the usage of classic literature. He stated that:
Abuse must be a workout in self-command to assist in fixing the problem if your child continues to be quarrelsome, give him fasting and isolation.
The Bible must be the main book.
Good practices and correct precepts must be trained while children are not old.
Qualified in pagan schools, an elegant instructor, Chrysostom, held true-to-his devout Christian mother’s religion. He thought:
The instructor must reduce herself towards the pupils’ capability to be able to raise them.
The instructor mustn’t do for that students what they are able to do for themselves.
Parents and academics should be the case of Christ. Here is the basis.
Parents would be children’s normal teachers.
Spiritual education can be an important element of assignment work.